Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Good Places to buy equipment

Today i faced the dreaded puncture on my mountain bike, I decided to carry on peddling, that was a bad idea as it completely split the tube into two, and slime trailed everywhere. This is the first time on my mountain bike that slime failed me although I didn't pump the inner tube up that meant the slime didn't work properly, also I had to replace the tire as it stretched as i carried on cycling. In future i will remember didn't  my pump!! Now I have the hard task off putting my back wheel  back on after I replaced the tube.


I may have missed a few places out in this recommendation so please comment and tell me.

I find wiggle a good place to get bike equipment as they deliver equipment fast and have a big range of equipment at good prices with free haribo!

Evens cycles is also a good place to buy bike equipment there online service is a great and they have good discounts.

Chain reaction cycles is also a good online shop which offer free delivery like evens cycles and wiggle!

Halfords is also another good place to buy bike gear as well it is best to reserve items online with halfords as they sometimes offer better deals.  Go outdoors is another good place to buy bike gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my blog I will try to answer any questions and would like feedback :)!