Yesterday I cycled to college on the way I nearly slipped off a couple of times, when applying the rear brake, this is why its important to put your weight near the back of your bike, as it prevents skidding as well as haveing good tread on the bike.
Cycling home was terrible yesterday as I havent cycled for a while beacuse of snow, so I was unfit!!
It was windy and rainning the worst thing with the rain is that my jeans get socked and become heavy, aswell as wind blowing in my face as an added restistance.
My advice when cycling in the wind and rain, don't be too close to the side of the pavement incase you slip off your bike or get blown off!! Also car spray is anyoing if you are close to the side. Also when asending stay in a low gear and keep a steady pedel motion(cadence) and rember you will get up the hill in the end!!
Enjoy rideing!Your next ride will be your best!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment on my blog I will try to answer any questions and would like feedback :)!