Just to let everyone know this blog is not totally finished and some of the pages won't have a lot on.
Also a quick tip for road cyclists is having the right tires for the winter and they can prevent punctures from gravel from the dirty country lanes. I suggest Ultra Gataskins as I use them although they could be a bit heavy for summer cycling.
For mountian bikers i suggest Slime inner tubes in my opionan they work really well as the other day i took my mountan bike tire off and found thorns in my tire but the tube still pumped up, i decided to take the form out and put the tube back on. Slime inner tubes work as they have slime inside of them, they are heaver then normal innertubes but work well against punctures. to make the slime fill the holes you just pump up the tire,cycle along abit then pump it up more then the hole should be filled with slime. I wouldn't reccomend slime for a road bike asonce i pumped up my road bike tire and pulled the pump off then the slime exploeded all over me!! luckly it washed out. Also it didn't sususuffully fill the sake bite on my tire so i had to replace the tube.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment on my blog I will try to answer any questions and would like feedback :)!